[rescue] Oracle 8i (8.1.7) iso for Sparc ?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Wed Mar 12 00:41:44 CDT 2014

I have quite a few Solaris media packs, from ver 2.6 on up, and I would have
though that I would have had more.  I sure remember having more.

But, All I have is Oracle 8.1.5 for Sparc, along with Oracle Migration Workbench
rel 1.2.2.2 for Sparc.

And a certificate w/URL to download Oracle 9.0 for Sparc.

Sorry I didn't have more.

Jerry