[rescue] [geeks] Last Call - Ultra 5/10 parts

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Mar 11 01:05:52 CDT 2014

> Has anyone tried decapping a sample chip and taking photos with an
> electron microscope?

Well, personally, I lack the electron microscope to do that with.  (I
also lack the skill-&-knowledge to do anything useful with the
resulting photos.)

> What about running SunPHIGS code in qemu (assuming there is some
> amount of CG6 support there already).

Might be worth doing.  At the very least, a trace of register accesses
made by such a thing would be interesting.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org