[rescue] [geeks] Last Call - Ultra 5/10 parts

mc68010 mc68010 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 18:47:56 CDT 2014

I was only mentioning the SCSI card is still worth saving even if the
rest of the Ultra 5/10 might not be.  The cards work fine in PC's which
is where I use mine.  They are ok pci SCSI cards with a 50 pin header
internally and mini 68 externally. A slightly less common connector
config but, useful for quickly low level formatting a 50 pin SCSI drive
on a PC.

Ultra 5/10 aren't that terrible but, maybe not worth the price of
shipping. They'll still run Solaris 10 with enough ram. My last one was
a Solaris 10 network install server and it worked great for that.