[rescue] [geeks] Last Call - Ultra 5/10 parts

mc68010 mc68010 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:58:15 CDT 2014

On 3/10/2014 3:52 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Mar 2014, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>
>> One or two of these might be SCSI-based, BTW... Which means the SCSI
>> controller & cable would be available.
>>

> That would be useful.

I think they all came with a LSI SYMBIOS SYM8751SPE pci scsi cards when
they used scsi. They also work perfectly in PC and have a great bios for
low level formatting and verifying scsi drives without having to boot
into an OS.  I don't have the Ultra 5 anymore but, the scsi card is
sitting right next to me on the desk. I still use it all the time.