[rescue] FS: Macbook Air A1304

John Floren john at jfloren.net
Sat Mar 8 11:43:44 CST 2014

I've put it up on Craigslist, but I like dealing with rescue list
people a lot more than Craigslist people.

I've got a working Macbook Air model A1304 (so a 2008 model).
Everything works, it's running Snow Leopard, the battery seems to be
good for a couple hours after a charge (according to my girlfriend,
it's her laptop).

* 1.6 GHz Core 2 Duo processor
* 2 GB RAM
* 120 GB hard drive
* 13.3" display at 1280x800 resolution
* Mini DisplayPort video output
* 802.11a/b/g/n wifi
* NVIDIA GeForce 9400M video chip with 256 MB of VRAM
* Bluetooth

Includes a charger, CD-ROM drive, Snow Leopard CD, and laptop sleeve.

I'm asking $400 on Craigslist; if you want to make an offer, contact
me off-list. I'd really prefer to sell it to someone in the Bay Area
who can come pick it up, but I could also arrange shipping if you
want.

john