[rescue] BYTE magazines

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 00:01:22 CST 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just failed to sell a complete run of BYTE for the year 1991. I
> have also got much of 1992 and some other years.
>
> Anyone interested? Free for the cost of postage. Happy to split if
> you're only after 1 issue or something; just ask.

You may want to check in here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/167235-byte-magazine/

This is the eternal thread where "Thumpnugget" posts his latest Byte
scans.  He's been at it for years now, with improving results.  The
PDFs eventually find their way to archive.org, though I don't know how
promptly.  He posted a Wanted Issues list a while back as well.

- j