[rescue] BYTE magazines

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Wed Mar 5 15:21:41 CST 2014

On 3/5/2014 2:27 PM, Liam Proven wrote:
> I've just failed to sell a complete run of BYTE for the year 1991. I
> have also got much of 1992 and some other years.
>
> Anyone interested? Free for the cost of postage.

1991 was Volume 16, looks like.

Archive.org appears to only have Jan-Mar of that year.
https://archive.org/search.php?query=collection%3Abyte-magazine&sort=-publicdate

Pity their FAQ has a "Here's how to upload a scanned document to our
archive" entry but not a "If you have stuff you'd like to have scanned
for the archive, here's where to ship it" one.
( ref: https://archive.org/about/faqs.php#195 )

If someone's willing to volunteer to scan 'em in and submit the scans to
the archive, I'll pay the shipping. (not that I'll object if someone
offers to split the cost with me.)