[rescue] Old SCSI kit

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Mar 4 10:08:02 CST 2014

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 09:59:18AM -0600, Jerry Kemp wrote:
>Normally you would either offer your items for sale or for free
>directly to list members.

Agreed.

I don't mind people posting links to eBay auctions if it's something
weird/rare/unique, etc, that's of interest to the "rescue" effort of
the list, but for individuals getting rid of equipment I would prefer
their stuff be offered directly to the list members.

In other words, please don't post eBay auctions of your own stuff. :)

It goes against the "rescue" spirit.  FS/FT/Free is fine directly to
the list.  That way if you're asking way too much for something or
trying to profiteer, we can mock you. :)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA