[rescue] Old SCSI kit

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:23:14 CST 2014

Not sure what the list etiquette here is - I'm a newbie. Please tell
me if this is Against The Rules or anything.

Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) Storage Expansion Unit RZ5X-F3 with RZ56 HD
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271411499867

Quantum Fireball ST64S narrow SCSI 3.5" 6.4GB hard drive
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271412312175

There's a wireless Apple keyboard - the original, pleasant to use
version - and mouse and a PC joystick and other things too, but I
thought the above might be of interest to CCmpers.

The DEC SEU has a 5.25" FH 660MB SCSI drive in it.

& I've relisted a Toshiba internal 2X CD-ROM that
went unbidden-upon last time, just for a short 24h auction:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271417173784

--
Liam Proven * Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk * GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven