[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 136, Issue 2

Fred FRED at MISER.MISERNET.NET
Sat Mar 1 21:43:14 CST 2014

>From:	IN%"rescue at sunhelp.org"  1-MAR-2014 17:23:52.27
>To:	IN%"rescue at sunhelp.org"
>CC:
>Subj:	rescue Digest, Vol 136, Issue 2

[lots of folks need to shed laserjets and parts snipped]

Wow.  Did not think I would cause a flood of Laser(jets) to the rescue list!

:)

I'm not a fan of inkjets either, but the one that just broke was free, and all
it needed were cartridges, which I found a set (color and BW) for around $35.
Can't beat that for three years of service and probably more pages than it was
designed for ...

... but that's also the reason when the Brother went on sale I jumped on it.
For as little color as I print (beating the snot out of that poor inkjet was
pretty much a one time event) it will (should) last years.

Fred