[rescue] Has freshmeat.net disappeared forever? WAS:::Re: What to do with the SS20

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Jun 24 16:19:18 CDT 2014

>> [usual "I am King of my own tiny little Kingdom!" message]
> Yeah, we already know about you.  Nothing new here.

Yeah, and I love you, too.  What's your point?  You believe I'm wrong
in hoping that there are other software authors that care about who
holds their master copy?  I know of at least one (many-person) project
that takes that stance, insisting on hosting their own repo.  You think
it's irrelevant to the discussion?  When looking for software, I don't
see it as irrelevant to point out that a central repo hosting service
may lack stuff _because_ it's a central repo hosting service.

Or is your point something else?  Because I'm an outlier, any point I
make is automatically invalid, or something?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org