[rescue] Fixed LCD's?

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 07:23:42 CST 2014

Ibm not whining.  The list is helpful to me and I have been a subscriber
for over a decade.  Only those who offered specific information were
helpful in answering my question.  I was surprised that some people like to
to condemn the bthrowing awayb of older equipment when they couldnbt
offer
suggestions on how to actually fix the older and failed equipment.  This is
a weakness that I have never seen before on the list.

As to badcaps, you and I totally agreebnot a novice site but a good/very
good reference site.  The only issue was that I asked where to get
btrainingb.  Training is actual experience doing a task, not reading a
reference website.  A site like that works in some profession (sysadmin
sites, for example) but not on R&R caps for someone who hasnbt ever
soldered.