[rescue] Help needed with Sun V65x

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 20:48:18 CST 2014

Early Celerons were. (As I understand it) functionSl, but not full-featured
Pentiums, so yes.

The cache was a fraction of a 'regular' CPU, as I recall.

Later Celerons were much better, some are now fairly reasonable desktop/laptop
CPUs where power/battery life are a big concern.

Lionel

> On Feb 18, 2014, at 9:42 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net> wrote:
>
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Celeron_microprocessors
>
> Depends on which generation of core you want to talk about - I think the
Tualatin Celerons were based on PIII's that didn't meet spec?