[rescue] VCF East 9.1?

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 10:50:45 CST 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Mike Loewen
<mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us>wrote:

>    I'll be exhibiting an HP 2113E with a 9-track tape drive and 264X
> terminals, running RTE-6/VM.
>
> Lionel:
>
>    If you come across an unwanted Ultra 60, I'll be happy to give it a
> good home.  :-)

I'll be there, teaching a class on classic Macintosh repair and
maintenance.  Same as Mike, if you want to part with that CycleQuad, let me
know, as I'd be happy to buy it from you.  I had one as my desktop, for a
number of years, and I loved it.  Tadpole/Cycle were a great company, too.

- Alex