[rescue] Problems with HP ProLiant DL360 G4 and Solaris 8 intel edition

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Feb 14 13:25:15 CST 2014

Are you using SmartStart to manage the install process? This should
slipstream the necessary drivers in during install, though I have to
admit I've not done a Solaris install on HP/Compaq hardware.
SmartStart should be downloadable from HP. Burn it to a CD, boot from it,
and follow the directions and choose Solaris as your OS you wish to
install.
Steve