[rescue] Disposable electronics is unsustainable - Re: rescue Digest, Vol 135, Issue 8

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 11:21:19 CST 2014

1930bs-1960bs saw a tremendous number of people working with old-style
radios.  Heathkit was in its prime and everybody tried their hand.  Ham
radios were built and not bought.  The USA space program and all the
miniturization created the complexity and schools stopped teaching this
type of stuff.  It was the time before belectronicsb became the norm.
Ibm
older than dirt and remember these things.