[rescue] Disposable electronics is unsustainable - Re: rescue Digest, Vol 135, Issue 8

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:24:15 CST 2014

Yeah, the 'living wage' of the person that will replace that 18 cent
resistor or $2 handful of caps. I don't mean that as an attack on living
wages per se, but that is the barrier. If those handful of failed parts
were user-replaceable that would be one thing (think tube TVs and tube
testers in local stores), but that is not the case.

Lionel