[rescue] Wisdom of the Collective: QFE

Stefan Skoglund stefan.skoglund at agj.net
Mon Feb 10 09:32:16 CST 2014

sC6n 2014-02-09 klockan 15:23 -0800 skrev Robert Novak:
> If you're afraid of eBay for some reason, you may be able to find similar
> items under Amazon's marketplace. For example,
> http://www.amazon.com/Intel-PWLA8494MT-1000-Server-Adapter/dp/B00008PX2M/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1391987608&sr=8-7&keywords=quad+pci+ethernet(albeit
> a quad gigE card), or go with my favorite Sun-era qfe replacement,
> Znyx ZX346Q (
> http://www.amazon.com/ZNYX-ZX346Q-QUAD-ETHERNET-NETWORKS/dp/B000J4AG88/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1391987719&sr=8-14&keywords=quad+fast+ethernet+pci).
> Not related or associated with either seller, but I've got both kinds of
> cards. :)

Amazon !

It turns out now that some people (with google translate) is translating
english language classics into swedish (and probablye danish and
norwegian) , print books with that translation and then sell that thrash
on amazon as new made books including asking for sums  around 100 (14 $
or so) sek for them.
It is a SCAM (Google Translate is basically deficient and imperfect at
working with prose in scandinavian languages.)