[rescue] Extra Sun CPU available?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sun Dec 28 13:40:41 CST 2014

Hi

According to the handbook, so long as the OBP is a later one, late Rev 3.11 or
later than that is a supported config.

If you need any more info let me know

Peter

> On 28 Dec 2014, at 15:25, John Carr <jcarr at poethecat.com> wrote:
>
> Hey, group - a question for you...
>
> Does anyone happen to have an extra 501-5129 or 501-4781 they're willing to
part with?

> I'm trying to get my U60 to dual-proc, and these procs are different enough
that I'm pretty sure that the U60 won't be stable running them at the same
time. While it looks like I can get one or the other for $40 or so, I figured
I'd check here first to see if anyone has one lying around that's not being
used and wants to clear out of the basement...