[rescue] WTT: 10G of Sun Blade/Fire RAM for DDR3 RAM

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Dec 23 16:43:41 CST 2014

I have qty. 20 of pt. number 501-7385 (512M each, sold in kits of four
as a 2G total kit, pn X7051A-Z) RAM sticks for Sun Blade/Sun Fire
hardware that I don't own and have no use for.

I'd like to trade it (all if possible) for DDR3 2G or 4G DIMM sticks
that I can use in some low-end PCs that I'm building for various
purposes.

16 of the sticks (4 kits) are Samsung; I don't remember what the other
four are.  RAM is good; it was given to me by SunHELP-supporting vendor.

More details from MemoryX:
http://www.memoryxsun.com/x7051az.html

No reasonable offer refused - I have no use for this RAM.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA