[rescue] SET at home servers

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Dec 18 12:05:00 CST 2014

" From: John Floren <john at jfloren.net>
"
" I won't lie, I bid $70 on one, but these seem likely to go higher than
" I'm willing to pay for 15 year old hardware, even though I'm in the
" area and could go pick it up/get the tour.
"
" I'd try to use one as a home storage server but SCSI disks are too
" damn expensive to make that worthwhile.

not to mention that the biggest you can get are only 300G, which means
the system is capped at 6T.  you can get that in one sata disk now.