[rescue] Sun-3 Feeler Gauge - Chicago

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Dec 15 23:21:09 CST 2014

> On Dec 15, 2014, at 7:31 PM, Jason T <silent700 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:59 PM, William Barnett-Lewis
> <wlewisiii at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hmm. Near Palatine Road? Doable if I want to (northern WI here.). The
>> question is which chassis and how much innards, if any, are available.
>>
>> Do you have any idea yet what might be available?
>
> I'm only trying to gauge interest now in order to build up some
> motivation to attack the pile.  I've had a few expressions of
> interest, enough to prod me a bit in their direction.  When I have all
> the chassis inventoried, I'll post details.

And to anyone who might be interested in making a trip for those machines,
Ibll offer some sparcstation 5bs and maybe a IPC/IPX or two. :)

Ibm also in the Chicago area (I use that description loosely).

I similarly need some motivation to go through some stuff, pick out what
little i want to keep and find new homes/recycle the rest.