[rescue] FTGH: UPA, SBUS, and, MBUS hardware

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Dec 6 12:45:44 CST 2014

As before, any/all of this is available for the cost of shipping plus
whatever donation/tip you'd like to leave on top of that to help me pay
off a recent tuba acquisition (a lovely older Miraphone 191).

Unless otherwise noted, I'll test anything I mail out beforehand, so that
I don't end up wasting our time and effort.

UPA Cards:
         A vertical Creator 3D Series 3 card.
         Nine horizontal Creator 3D Series 3 cards.

SBus Cards:
         Thirteen Southland Media Systems "MGX" sbus framebuffers[1]
         Some small number of Happy Meal Ethernet sbus cards
         CG6 framebuffers:
                 2x TurboGX (501-2325)
                 5x TurboGX (501-2922)
                 1x TurboGX-A (501-2253)
                 1x GX (501-1672)
                 1x Integrix SXT200 (same DAC and ASIC as the '2325)
                 1x Tatung HERON-Plus (same DAC and ASIC as the '2325)
         CG3 framebuffers:
                 1x CG3 (501-1415)
                 1x CG3 (501-1718)
         An Antares differential SCSI card[1]

MBus CPUs:
         Two Dual-125MHz ROSS HyperSPARC modules[2]
         An SM41 or two.

UPA CPUs:
         Three UltraSPARC-II 450MHz modules.
         Nine UltraSPARC-II 300MHz modules.

UPA/PCI CPUs:
         A 270MHz UltraSPARC-IIi Module (256KB Cache)
         A 333MHz UltraSPARC-IIi Module (2MB Cache)

[1] I don't have enough compatible hardware and/or software to test this.
[2] It'll take a bit for me to get these out, as they need their heatsinks
     reattached.  The plastic that Ross used in their heatsink retention
     posts fails over time, so I will likely reattach the heatsinks with
     a well-renowned thermal paste.  If you'd rather do this yourself, I
     can just send all the pieces to you.
--
Jonathan Patschke | "Do the difficult things while they are easy and do
Elgin, TX         |  the great things while they are small."