[rescue] Basement Cleaning

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Sat Aug 30 19:32:47 CDT 2014

Huh. You're in Royal Oak. I'm in Troy.

If nobody else speaks up for the TRS-80 stuff, I can take it off your
hands. Not sure when I'll get around to rehabbing it, as I still have
yet to work on the H-89 That I've got. Once I find the toits, I'm pretty
sure it's got bad caps in its power supply. It'd be an interesting
addition to my collection, but I don't have any particular emotional
attachment to the Tandy line.

Jason T. in Chicago is scanning a pile of Sun docs that I threw at him a
while back and posting them on http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/index.php
... if you want, I can see to it that your stash makes its way to him
for similar treatment.

I wouldn't mind taking that Ultra 2 off your hands. The system I had set
aside for myself when my boss purged the boneyard at the office got
swept away to the scrappers with the rest of the pile, after nobody
spoke up for it.

You wouldn't happen to want a Sun Blade 2000, would you?

Barry