[rescue] FFS: Sun 501-5401/X7053A, 256MB DIMMs available (SunBlade 1k/2k, etc)

Jeremy Towers jeremy.towers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 13:59:48 CDT 2014

Hello ,

I have a 480's worth of these if anyone in the UK or Europe needs them.

I also have a 21" Sun crt monitor remote control, a Sun type 6 keyboard and
an SS10 type speaker box.

I have several Cryptoki model 4000 cards, but don't know what the
restrictions on shipping these are, if any. These were in V240 systems.

Regards

Jeremy

Regards

Jeremy ~(_8^(|)