[rescue] Best place to get qty. 10 4G SD cards?

Barry Keeney barryk at chaoscon.com
Tue Aug 12 14:48:54 CDT 2014

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I need ten 4G (or bigger) SD cards, or MicroSD cards with
> adapters, as cheap as humanly possible.  Any suggestions?
>
> New/used is fine.  They just need to work.

    I was going to say http://www.meritline.com, but they don't
seem to have them that small, for cheap any way...

    I did find some for cheap at some of the low end stores
like "Savers" and "Big Lots". Last ones I got we're 8gigs
for something like $7 each.

    4G might be harder to find....

Barry Keeney
Chaos Consulting
email barryk at chaoscon.com

"Atheist: A person who doesn't need imaginary friends"

"Rap is Square Dancing gone terribly, terribly Wrong...."

"MicroSoft Windows - Running our defences until they all bluescreen during the Cylon attack..."