[rescue] NeXTSTEP or OPENSTEP?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:32:15 CDT 2014

There is powershell which should give you a remote console if you like, also
the server tools let you apply them to remote servers (all the GUI tools allow
you to remotely manage the box).

There is also RSAT - Remote Server Admin Tools - that let's you manage a
server via remote GUI tools installed on Win8.

You describe Windows Hyper-V Server 2012 - MS gives it away free to host
previously licensed VMs, VMs that don't rely on licenses from the underlying
OS.

Lionel