[rescue] NeXTSTEP or OPENSTEP?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sun Aug 10 14:28:36 CDT 2014

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
"
" There are embedded versions of Win 7 and 8:
"
" Win7:
" http://www.microsoft.com/windowsembedded/en-us/windows-embedded-standard-7.aspx
"
" Win8:
" http://www.microsoft.com/windowsembedded/en-us/windows-embedded-8-standard.aspx

another fine theory shot down by facts...

the w7 machine is an acer while the xp machine is a thinkpad.  driver
quality?

or maybe they sched w7/w8 embedded to restart daily?

we're running pretty much the same apps on both.