[rescue] NeXTSTEP or OPENSTEP?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Sun Aug 10 01:26:52 CDT 2014

If you are on any of the (open to the public) Oracle Solaris mailing list, 11.2
just got released with several cool new tools, and there is a lot of buzz around
Solaris 12.

And SPARC is arguably one of the most open CPU available, although  when this
fact is mentioned, I frequently see comments that MIPS is more open than SPARC.
  x86 is not even a contender for open.

Jerry