[rescue] Found an old Mac Mini

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 21:03:22 CDT 2014

I just pulled mine out of my first POD in TX, well, truth be told I pulled out
the box that, among other things contains my PowerPC MacMini. The box was
quickly stacked along with other boxes in the garage, a scene which resembles
the final scene of the first Indiana Jones movie (
http://biblenest.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/raiders_smithsonian_warehouse
.jpg )

I too am at a loss for what to do with mine, as I now have three (1st
Gen/PowerPC, a first-gen Intel, and a current gen Intel i7 Mini)...

I'll have to look into morphos.

Lionel