[rescue] ultra 1/2/5/30/60 and an SS/20

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 09:34:30 CDT 2014

I have decided to make the trip to ATL this coming weekend, and I'd like to
shed as much of this stuff on the way down on Thursday & Friday.

At present, I plan to drive about half-way to ATL on Thursday (NJ -
Blackburg, VA), then the rest of the way on Friday (Blackburg, VA to ATL).
I'm assembling a list of things I can deliver along the way, and I know a
few folks want me to ship items elsewhere, but I'll post the list and give
preference to those that can take delivery along the way to ATL.

As noted, I have various Sun workstations and a few other items, all of
which will be listed in my follow-up email, but in scanning the basement I
found a few oddities that I wanted to point out for special attention:

E450 (only one, one short for a set of coffee tables I'm afraid)

Dell Blade Server (of fairly recent vintage with an assortment of Xeon
blades and accessories)

several older Laserjets (LJ4000, LJ4mv (11" wide printer), 5Si MX (looks
like a copier - it's on a pedestal with a ton of paper trays)

a serial terminal server (big, 4-5U sized unit w/24 ports IIRC)

an old PowerMac Clone from Motorola (StarMax?)

an Octane

some misc. older Apple keyboards/mice, ADC displays, and even a Mac Pro of
the "wrapped in plastic" PowerPC era.

If any of this interests you, and you are along the way between NJ and ATL
drop me a note off-list, a few bucks to offset gas costs would be
appreciated, but I'm most interested in saving these bits from the scrapper.

Lionel

--
Lionel Peterson
lionel4287 at gmail.com