[rescue] VT320's, glass TTYs in general - Re: hack42's collection [Was: Re: Tektronix 4002 terminal]

Steven M Jones smj+rescue at crash.com
Wed Apr 23 15:13:38 CDT 2014

On 04/23/2014 10:46 AM, Earl Baugh wrote:
> I do have some "think clients" and Citrix boxes, the problem is they don't
> solve the "serial" problem for me. (at least the ones I don't have). They
> don't have serial ports... I'll have to check out the site though...

The very oldest and very cheapest may not have serial ports, but keep
looking because overall most models appear to have at least one serial port.

To have more confidence you'll be able to use those serial ports, check
the model page at http://www.parkytowers.me.uk/thin first - David has
checked most models there to make sure they will run some flavor of Linux.

--S.