[rescue] Can't stop myself - v240 note

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:11:17 CDT 2014

Cory,

You are one of two people that expressed an interest in my v240 RAM,
unfortunately you were the second to respond, so the first responder gets a
chance at all 8 1 Gig DIMMs, I have suggested that you each take half the
RAM (4x 1 Gig DIMMs), but it's up to the other fellow if he wants one or
both sets of four.

As soon as I hear from the other fellow I'll get back to you - I'm asking
$10 shipped for a set of four 1 Gig DIMMs.

Thanks,

Lionel