[rescue] Sun equipment - Ann Arbor, MI

ROBERT HARRINGTON rharr at me.com
Mon Apr 14 21:45:43 CDT 2014

Hi All,

     I have collected some assorted sun 4 equipment over the years.  IPX, Sparcstation 5, 10, 20 and assorted peripherals.  Things like big Sun CRTs, external drives, tapes and CDs.  It has been in storage for many years.  I need to get rid of most of it.  Unfortunately I lack sufficient space to either catalog or test it.  I would like it to go to anyone interested in making use of it.  I can not ship any of it, but would be willing to make arrangements to let interested persons look it over and take what they want.  It is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.  On April 26th what remains will be taken to an electronic recycling station.

     Please contact me off line if interested at rharr at ameritech.net preferably or at rharr at me.com

regards,
bob