[rescue] One Less Rescuer here, One more person on God's IT team :-)

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Thu Apr 10 12:49:55 CDT 2014

It's definitely sad to see Sheldon leave us, but I do look forward to
finally meeting him in person in the next life.
I definitely understand the feelings of loss after losing a number of close
family members somewhat recently.   I think of them
daily and have caught myself wanting to pick up the phone (in some cases
actually doing so before I realize that I
can't call them right now...)

So, I'll raise a toast to Sheldon next time I'm with some more rescuers,
and continue to pray for his family,

To Sheldon, someone who we will all miss, may God have plenty of neat
hardware for him to play with,
and may he have root access on all! :-)

Earl