[rescue] Setting up SPARCstation Classic on KVM

Julian Wolfe julian at twinax.org
Wed Apr 9 08:39:28 CDT 2014

Hi folks,

Was hoping for some help with my Classic.  I'm trying to hook it to a Cybex
400 KVM (the one with the Sun keyboard input) and I'm having some
difficulty with video signals.  I think it may be the monitor I'm using, an
Acer G215HV.  I had this hooked to an older Viewsonic 4:3 LCD without the
KVM, and it worked fine.  My suspicion is that the monitor does not like
the sparc video signal, but I could be wrong.  Any suggestions?

Julian