[rescue] Moving (save the VAXen!)

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Tue Oct 15 21:52:21 CDT 2013

How much stuff is left, and with judicious use of cellophane
shrink-wrap, how easily do you think it can be palletized?

I can understand not wanting to ship piecemeal, but what about having a
truck come, load it all up, and haul it away? Wonder if we'd be able to
get enough buy-in from people interested in individual pieces to defray
the cost of truck freight to someplace more central. Or at least, to
someplace where it can be sat on until redistribution can be arranged.