[rescue] What to do with old Sun h/w?

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Wed Oct 9 14:56:56 CDT 2013

Too bad there's no readily accessible network of college students you
can mine for "store and mule" services.

There's a holiday coming up that students would normally "go home" for.

If you could find someone who lived locally but was going to school in
NY/NJ, you could maybe bribe them with gas money to get them to pick the
stuff up and bring it to you.... Assuming you were willing to wait till
turkey-day to see it.