[rescue] What happened? Where did all the Free Solaris software go?

David Brownlee abs at absd.org
Sat Nov 23 10:28:15 CST 2013

Does SmartOS/illumos run on the V240? There are a few binary packages
available (over 10,000 last count :) -
http://www.perkin.org.uk/posts/whats-new-in-pkgsrc-2013Q2.html

On that note there seem to be some (slightly old) Solaris 9 sparc
packages at http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/SunOS/sparc/5.9_current/