[rescue] Free DEC kit in London, UK, by 12th November.

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Nov 4 12:51:12 CST 2013

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 05:35:37PM +0000, Ten Yen wrote:
[...]
> haven't heard from them yet. I've replied to everyone whose mailed me so far,
> so if you have mailed and haven't heard from me check your spam folders
> and/or try me @gmail.

I can come tomorrow and collect a subset of stuff for Stiphane, and then
transport it onwards to Paris at my leisure. Please discuss between yourselves
which subset this will be. You'll also need to tell me the address and when to
come to collect it.

As I'd be travelling to Paris by public transport - train-ferry-train probably,
unless I spot a cheap Eurostar fare - I'll need to be able to carry it. I have
an IATA-size wheeled case for heavy stuff, plus another ~40l soft bag for
lighter things. I would also quite like to squeeze my laptop (2.5kg!) and some
clothing in there :)

So no more than about 20-25kg of stuff, 15-20kg of which has to fit into
roughly 45x35x20cm.