[rescue] Awesome grab today!!

Christopher Purdy escher.beretta.2112 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 22:13:28 CDT 2013

Yeah - A1283 model..

Nope - not selling!  I actually have uses for all three..  One will replace
my ginormous windows PC in my den, one goes into my Observatory for
astro-photography and remote login to my telescope, and the last one will
be a Media / Uncompressed flac server for my den HT system...

Booyah!!!

Finally - I've been hoping to do this for along time...

Actually two are 2.26 GHz, one is only a 2.0... but all are the same specs
otherwise..  the 2.0 is going in the Observatory...

- Chris

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:

> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 07:59:24PM -0400, Christopher Purdy wrote:
> > Local Craigslist ad - 3 Mac Mini Core 2 Duo 2.26GHz, 2GB Ram, 160gb HDD.
> >  With power supplies - $360...
> >
> > He has some more as well, but I dont have the cash..
>
> Does that mean you want to sell one?  I think that 2.26ghz makes it an
> Early 2009, right?

Christopher Purdy
www.promethean-visions.com