[rescue] Serial Communications Equipment

Sheldon T. Hall shel at artell.net
Sat Mar 30 17:09:54 CDT 2013

Is anyone here still using serial comms for anything?  More to the point,
does anyone need and serial cables and whatnot?  We're cleaning up before
moving house, and I've found a box of serial stuff.  25-pin, 9-pin, various
converters, etc.

I also have two Hostess cards (PC ISA bus) that provide 8 25-pin serial
ports per card.

And, for the hard-core exotica fanciers, I have two DEC serial breakout
set-ups.  PC EISA cards and 8-port external boxes with MMJ serial ports.

Contact me off-list for details.

I'm in zip 98110, Seattle area.

-Shel