[rescue] HP Microservers Re: OS for ZFS?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Mar 25 16:28:24 CDT 2013

I'll let you argue with HP about it if you want. :) And either way, there's
a bump between the cpus whether there was another in sequence or not.

I believe one of the slots is dedicated for the management card.
http://n40l.wikia.com/wiki/Pictures?file=IMG_0905.JPG

1x PCIe 2.0 16x @16x

1x PCIe 2.0 1x  (+ 1x PCIe 4x for Remote Access Card)

Low profile cards only
One could probably tweak an internal-interface-only card into that slot but
either way, the specs say three slots.

Next?