[rescue] Sun Parts for Sale

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Mar 12 17:30:53 CDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 04:37:53PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
>What I'm trying to avoid is people and companies using my resources as
>a way for them to spam advertising and sales to everyone on the various
>mailing lists.
>
>I don't mind non-commercial person-to-person sales ("horse trading" or
>whatever you want to call it) - heck I do plenty of that myself in order
>to get rid of old gear and bring in new stuff to keep everything
>running.

Let me clarify, as I've gotten a couple of inquiries.

If you're just a hobbyist, I'm perfectly fine with people doing the
occasional "clean out the closet" / "wife wants the second bedroom back"
post listing things for sale, trade, postage+beer money, etc.

That's the kind of wheeling and dealing I encourage.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA