[rescue] Sun Parts for Sale

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Mar 12 09:57:43 CDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:08:39PM -0400, Jack VandeStreek wrote:
>I have the following Sun Parts for Sale

Jack,

I don't allow commercial vendors or resellers to post to these lists
without prior permission.  From the way you've listed things, it
seems that you're not just a hobbyist cleaning out a closet.

Please don't post any more for-sale items to any of my mailing lists
without clearing it through me first.

I make zero income from providing the Sunhelp web page and mailing
lists, and I don't see why I should provide a free avenue for someone
else to promote their commercial business.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA