[rescue] Free FC-AL drives

Jonathan Sturges jonathansturges at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 14:20:39 CDT 2013

Hi,
I've got a few FC-AL drives to give away.  You pay actual shipping costs
only; contact me if interested.

Inventory:
qty. 2, 9GB drives:  Seagate
Cheetah, model ST39102FC, Sun P/N 370-3647-04.  Updated with latest Sun
firmware in Jan. '09 and tested good, but sitting in a box since then.

qty
2., 146GB drives:  Seagate Cheetah 10K.7, model ST3146707FCV, EMC (I think)
P/N 118032505-A01.  Note that these are 12V-only drives and do not work for
me.  I can't get them to even spin up for me, so they may be dead.  Someone
with more knowledge of these than I may wish to take a chance on them,
otherwise they're heading for e-cycling.

U.S. domestic shipping only.  Rates
(my cost, no markup):
1 drive in a Small Flat-rate Box, $5.15
2-4 drives in a