[rescue] Xenix386 software? (TRS-80 Mod II)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 14:42:21 CDT 2013

There was a tremendous number of 'commercial' software packages written back
then - many of them (apparently) started as one-off projects that turned into
customizable solutions for a given vertical. After CBASIC there were
Foxbase/Foxpro-based package aimed at verticals, but where are those folks
now? All the enthusiasm appears to be in either web-based solutions or
smartphone 'apps'...

Lionel