[rescue] Also FTGH

Andrew Jones andrew at jones.ec
Sun Jun 23 12:49:17 CDT 2013

On 06/23/2013 12:23 PM, Barry Callahan wrote:
> For what it's worth, every monitor I've tried a 13w3 adaptor on that
> was made in the last 10-13 years (including lcds) has worked... as
> long as it supported the resolution & refresh rates being put out by
> the sun - and within limits, those can be configured in openboot.

LCDs are especially likely to work, because the chip that does ADC is
unlikely to be very picky about the 'A' bits.  Most PC LCDs will happily
deal with separate sync (PCs), composite sync (Sun), or sync on green
(SGI/IBM).

The most I've ever had to do to make SoG work was clip the H- and V-sync
pins out of a VGA cable.