[rescue] For Sale/Trade: HP ProLiant DL145 G1

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Jun 19 19:30:23 CDT 2013

Evening all,

I have a DL145 i'd love to get rid of.

It's got dual Opteron 250s (2.4GHZ I think?) and 4G RAM.  Drives not
included.  System works but some screws are missing and the top cover is
slightly bent and doesn't like to fit on. (yes, it stays on if duct
taped...probably wouldn't be too hard to fix...I just don't want to do it).

Offer either cash or something to trade.  If you just need some parts out
of it, let me know.

Full-depth 1U...buyer pays shipping (unless you just need a part from it)

(The top cover is available for scrap metal on its own if anyone wants to
bother...likely not worth much.)

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff