[rescue] Does any one on the list run this?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 18:03:14 CDT 2013

I'm familiar with the computer resellers in the area, this guy definitely
doesn't have a brick-and-mortar museum at the moment (a la RePC- a local
recycler that has a quite nice walk-in museum) .

A virtual one, perhaps...

Sorry, I missed the whole SparcBook being common thing. I was around 11
years old when the post-HM liquidation boom happened, and although I begged
my parents for one, I never got one.

Anyway:

I'm now the proprietor of my own "Computer Museum." It's called my garage.
Anyone want to donate so future generations can enjoy the history preserved
in my garage?

Didn't think so... I'll keep getting my gear the honest way- by telling
people I'm a collector, and paying for it.

Cheers,

- Ian